Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Guest Designer NICOLETTA {ATC trio}

We have invited Nicoletta Zanella to guest design for us and I'm excited to share her project with you.

First -- a bit about Nicoletta:




I'm Nicoletta I'm 34 and I'm Italian. I live in a village in the hills near the Adriatic Sea with my husband and my two sons Alice and Samuel.
Since childhood I have always drawn and painted, i studied art in high school with a jewelry specialization and i majored in Medieval Art History at the University. Since i known Mixed Media Art i began to discover and learn more mixed media techniques because i was falling in love with this art form. Now Mixed Media Art is my favorite way to express my creativity!








I made these ATC cards with a very positive message: Let life surprise you!
Every day life can surprise us and today is a day that life surprise me because I'm guest of a very cool artist DeeDee Catron.


In these ATC cards I represent this message with a constellation of stars and nothing is most surprising of universe above us.



I made a very colorful and vibrant background with layers of gesso and watercolor shades. I represented the stars with beautiful composition of stars of UmWowStudio Star Confetti Stencil and I added UmWowStudio Circle Confetti. I wrote the sentiment with UmWowStudio Alpha Confetti and I like very much these letters!



I finish with resin to give a light beam to the stars.

Here's a sweet little video by Nicoletta:




Totally Delicious RIGHT?!? Thanks so much for joining us Nicoletta!

No comments:

Post a Comment