Friday, May 15, 2015

Destination Unknown {7 Dots Studio & UmWowStudio MASH UP}

Hello folks! DeeDee here today to inspire you with Destination Unknown!!!



I can't say it often enough... so here I go again. I'm SO lucky to get to design papers for the wonderful company 7 Dots Studio. I'm just as equally lucky to own UmWowStudio and design pieces I want... AND I'm even more just as lucky to get to coordinate the two!

During the month of May the DT from 7 Dots Studio and the CT from UmWowStudio are inspiring you using the collection from both companies... we'll here I am today, as the owner, creator, and artistic mind behind Destination Unknown to inspire you :) 

I've put together a couple of tags to share. 

The tag bases are two pieces of watercolor paper cut using the Sizzix / Tim Holtz #8 die. I use this die for almost EVERY tag base, because it allows me to cut this nice large delicious tag from any sheet of almost any material that I desire. Fan girl!

The tags have then been layered up with lots of deliciousness like dimensional adhesive, altered chipboard, fibers, a Waybill/Invoice background stamp from VLVS! and more. Both tags also have a layer of the Destination Unknown Diecut Tags from 7 Dots Studio.



The left tag is comprised of a chunk o' May Arts Webbing to resemble a fishing net, some atlas paper, and pieces of UmWowStudio chipboard from the Sea Life Set, Coral and Mermaid Duo. The chipboard has been altered with Gesso and Glimmer Mist.


The right tag is layered up with a distressed piece of cheese cloth, washi tape, paper doily, some sewing and a Viva Las VegaStamps! rubber stamp { Whale Tail }. It's also got layers of UmWowStudio chipboard from the Sand Dollar and Starfish sets. The Starfish Wishes is a sentiment sticker from the sheet included in the 7 Dots Studio Destination Unknown collection pack

Both tags were finished with some May Arts burlap twine.

Delish right?

No comments:

Post a Comment