Monday, May 4, 2015

busy being happy by Tusia Lech



Hello! It is May already! May is the month of swap with friendly company - 7 Dots Studio. So whole month you can see 7 Dots Studio products from Destination Unknown line (designed by DeeDee Catron) on UmWowStudio blog and UWS products used by 7 Dots Studio team and featured on their blog.

Today I would like to share with you a layout prepared for May UmWowStudio sketch. I have used 7 Dots Studio Destination Unknown collection and UmWowStudio chipboard and flair.


I have used Star Strip Border - it came to me with inner stars, that occurred to be an amazing addition to my layout. I have not altered the chipboard - it was pretty perfect in its basic form.


The icing on the cake was a UmWowStudio flair from coordinating with Destination Unknown set - Starry Night Flair.



Here is the sketch:



UmWowStudio supplies:

7 Dots Studio supplies:

1 comment: