Saturday, October 1, 2016

....to be AWESOME by Lynne


Have you been enjoying ALL
of the AMAZING creations by
our super talented Design Team!!

I don't know if you know....
our FEARLESS leader DeeDee Catron,
along with Jenn Engle
have started a challenge...

here is the current mood!!


PS.....they have GREAT how to videos!!

Here is my take....


I began with a Pocket ~ Canvas Shape
then pulled out a bit of vintage lace
some VERY old wall paper and
adhered them to my canvas shape.


I pulled out a couple of my
UmWowStudio chippies...


some of the pieces were still in the Grid Border,
so I applied a layer of Multi Medium
to the back, to hold them in place!



I painted the Grid Border with
a bit of Moss Green acrylic paint,
 mixed with gesso.
I then spritzed it with a Bronze mist.
I sprayed the Chevron with
Woven Burlap mist.

I love the buttons and bits I used to accent 


I pulled out my
and applied texture medium through it.

Using a palette knife and my fingers i applied a bit
of paint over top the stenciled image.


I finished off my "pocket" with a flower diecut from
vintage receipts. I also stamped my quote on
similar paper!


I hope you enjoyed my take on
Our Mixed Media Moods
and that you will play along too!!!


Other Products Used:

Canvas Corp Brands
Canvas Shape ~ Pocket
Kraft Paper

Tattered Angels
Glimmer Mist
Bronze
Olive Vine
Woven Burlap
Crochet Doily

Perfect Paints
Polishing Plaster ~ Raw Silk
Shimmer Matte Acrylic ~ Moss Green
Ranger
Archival Ink ~ Fern Green
Multi Medium ~ Matte
Yvonne Blair Designs
You Are Here

Donna Salazar Designs/Spellbinders
Oopsy Daisy

1 comment: