Monday, January 2, 2012

CHA bound! Wish Upon a Star


I was so thankful to get on the AMP design team.. and now I am just beyond speechless.. our fearless leader Terri Sproul has arranged for us to have pieces of work in the AMP booth at CHA! 

AHHHHHHHH!


SO FRIGGIN PUMPED!

Here is one of the pieces I'll have there!!


The cabochons and the dress form were molded from original pieces with putty, and cast in the quick set white resin.. the turquoise pieces were colored with alcohol ink :)

Other products: KnCo paper, FP paper, TH labels die, BoBunny brads, KnCo half pearls, paper doily, studio G stamps, Pink Paislee daily junque wooden letters, recycled cardboard packaging, vintage photo distress ink, walnut stain distress ink, faux stamen, baker's twine.

I'd also like to say thank you and welcome to all my new followers!! So glad to have you here :D

linked up to:
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. And I'm so glad to be a follower! I love the blog and you are so full of inspiration! I look forward to each new post. Hope your New Year has had a wonderful start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I love to embellish like this too. Found out that it cost to send these pieces in the mail so reserve them for special friends. Thanks.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and crafty ideas. Wish I had your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Your card is gorgeous and will make an excellent showing at CHA. Love the beautiful blue color on it. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete