Thursday, January 26, 2012

12x12 "Quite the pair"

(If you're looking for the CropChocolate blog hop please scroll down!!)


This layout was done for a gal who commissioned 6 layouts for her album.. she does yearly photos of her and her husband. I'll show them one at a time throughout the next few days.



Products used:

BoBunny Gabrielle paper, Bobunny Gabrielle chipboard adhesive pieces, Art Blanche alphas, vintage buttons, vintage lace, baker's twine, Heritage cricut cartridge, recycled chipboard, vintage photo distress stain, embossing folder, Martha Stewart butterfly punch. 



I got the inspiration from this partly from a page I did previously.. but more from the BoBunny inspiration for the Layout Challenge this month.. I took inspiration from the divided window, the turquoise tan and coral colors, and the banner which I ended up turning into a line of rolled paper pieces.

Looks like I missed the link up so I'll just post on their FB page :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I hope she loves it as much as I do because WOW... you are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did the rolled paper "beads"! I also now think I need the Gabrielle collection.

    ReplyDelete