Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Saint Valentine's Day! Valentine card by Tanya Dudkina


Hi!
Happy Saint Valentine's day! Lots of love to you and your families!
Today I wat to share with you a card which I made just in five minutes. It's all because I was so much inspired my gorgeous Um Wow Studio chipboard. As soon as I received this sweet design I saw a card in my head after a second. It was pure inspiration! 


Here you can see how I used chipboard- I took another UmWowStudio chipboard and framed heart hands with it. 
I put a glittering heart under the chipboard to make a sparkling effect. 


I also embossed Um Wow Studio frame with red embossing tinsel by Ranger



Products I used:


Heart Hands


Miniature Blank Polaroid

Other products:
My Mind's Eye paper, craft paper, Maya road butterfly die-cut, Ranger red embossing tinsel, My Mind's eye glittering die-cuts, My Mind's Eye dots and wooden arrow with star, wooden sign "grow" by Prima

8 comments: