Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Spring Tag by Jen





Does it feel like Spring might never come to anyone else? It has snowed in Central New York for a month with 3-4 feet on the ground (actually up to my windows) and the air so cold it hurts to breathe when you step outside!  I am so ready for a warm up!  So to brighten my cold, dreary, winter day, I made a spring tag with some UmWow Studio lovelies. 
 I needed some gorgeous color so after priming the chip with Faber-Castell Design  Memory Craft Gesso, I added a rainbow of Gelatos®to the tag.  Gorgeous!
 So pretty with the raised texture from the stencil and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Whipped Spackle.   Adding some UmWow Studio Flower Confetti and Alphas to create a fun ode to Spring!

 Doesn't that chip just look amazing with the colored Gelatos®?  Makes it all tie together (with some ribbon and canvas threads, of course).
 So, HELLO winter... here's the "#Memo". We want Spring in the worst way!  Come on, pretty please?
 A little bee flair to give it some more spring and we are done!  I'm displaying this prominently on my mantel to remind me that it will be here sooner or later... sooner please!


Materials used:
Feather Trio 

Beacon Adhesive
October Afternoon flashcard tag book
Ribbon (not sure source)

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful spring tag! (it makes me smile, and wish spring would come soon!)

    ReplyDelete