Wednesday, January 11, 2017

A Quickie Card.......


Life can get BUSY.....
as it has been around my house lately,
celebrating the holidays....
creating for Creativation.....
Then I REALIZED.... I was late for my
UmWowStudio post.
SHAME ON ME!

So....I ran to my craft table to whip up a QUICKIE Card!


I began by randomly covering my card face using various
UmWowStudio Stencils



I didn't dry the texture medium
between layers as I was looking for
the "white noise" effect
more than complete stencil look.

When the texture medium was dry,
I spritzed a bit of glimmer mist onto
my craft mat and dragged my card through the color.


I then chose 
I painted the leaves and stems green
and the Iris's white.
When dry, I painted on a bit of Black Orchid,
my color for 2017,
 and spritzed with a bit of water and dried.


I added a few layers of burlap
and tied a bit of jute around my card to finish it off.




And before I knew it.....my QUICKIE card was READY!
I hope you enjoyed my process
and THANKS FOR STOPPING by!!


Other Products Used:Tattered Angels
Glimmer Mist ~ English Ivy
Chalkboard ~ Black Orchid
Glam ~ Lime Cordial
High Impact Paint ~ White

Canvas Corp
Greeting Card
Burlap ~ Natural & White
Jute

1 comment: