Friday, January 13, 2017

Not all who wander are lost.

Hello everyone,


and welcome to another post from me:





For today I have made a mini art journal page and this is what it looks like :





The background was brayered with acrylic paints  The big black circle was made with a coffee mug. I used the rim...and yes I washed it and I am now using it for coffee again ! I painted the inside of the circle with white paint and then stamped with a variety of rubber stamps by VivaLasVegaStamps!

The chipboard I used was treated like this :


This is what it looks like when you take it out of it's package. 


I painted it with gesso, twice.... 


I coloured it with water colours (Prima confections) and added some details with pencils...


This is how it looks all coloured..


I added a layer of clear embossing powder over the top to protect the colours. 



This gnome stamp by VivaLasVegaStamps! is normally holding an umbrella but I just left that out and replaced it with the flower... 


How cute is he ??? 



And here is the finished project again ! 


I have used the flower on the left of this picture... this is a great set ! 



Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

Until next time ! 

Corrie x

2 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful, Corrie - I love how the mug-circle highlights the figure and his fabulous flower - beautifully done.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete