Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Don't cry over spilt PAINT

HOWDY.....UmWowStudio Fans!!


I wanted to share my latest project with you.
NOW....to tell on myself, this project
was birthed out of the spilling of a bottle of paint onto my craft mat.


You see....the cover on a bottle of Bon Bon Glimmer Glam wasn't secured tightly
and seeped out onto my craft mat.
SOOOO after saving what I could, I grabbed some shipping tags
and sopped up the rest of paint.





....and let the creating begin!






Products Used:
UmWowStudio
Damask Stencil
Layered Hearts Chippies


Tattered Angels
Glimmer Glam
Bon Bon
Cup Cake

Glimmer Mist

Silver Sugar
Precious Metals


Chalkboard
Chalk


Perfect Paints
Polishing Plaster
Organic Sugar


Canvas Corp Brands
Kraft Cardstock
Tissue Stock

Yvonne Blair Designs
Everyday Quotes 2

USArtquest
Prills



2 comments: