Thursday, January 19, 2017

Canvas with Stars by Olga


Hello friends of UmWowStudio!

I wan to share my project with you. This is a canvas and I want to make a birthday calendar from ;)  I'll show you the result later ;)

So check it out!


The canvas is little more than A5.


I have worked with gesso, structure paste, sprays, alcohol inks, crackle paste...

The chipboard was completed in difference forms


I have stamped the images on a tissue and glued on the surface...


And so blink my canvas on the light ;)


I hope, you like it!
Olga xxx

Supplies I used:

Layered Stars

1 comment:

  1. very impressive work! The canvas looks fabulous and the idea is innovative. I have also made a scene of underwater on a canvas using old things, bottles, glass etc. I will share pictures.

    ReplyDelete