Friday, January 6, 2017

Gift Certificate Decor by Olga Kolov


Hello friends of UmWowStudio!

Here is Olga today with sharing the brand new project with UWS products ;)

I have made a gift certificate decor. It can be used after the happy giving ;) It can be hanging on a wall or staying on a table... Check it out!


For my project I have covered the chipboard with white and clear embossing powder.


I have added structure with structure paste through a stencil and deepened it with two color sprays.



With splatter white and black color I have added some interesting details to the project.


With stickers and phrases from 7Dots Studio this is the whole message ;)


and the back side :)

Supplies I used:

Line of Chevrons Stencil

Hanging Bulbs

Stay creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment