Saturday, November 27, 2010

Giving Thanks

I'm not sure if you saw my post about Julie from Favorite Things wanting everyone's help for a couple gals going through some things this holiday season. She was asking for those who had the time and resources to donate 2 thank you cards that the girls could give out to all those helping them!

Her stipulations were fall colors, and of course to share on Favorite Things.

Here are the two I did, I'll put them in envelopes tomorrow and make sure they go out on Monday!


Made with: a kraft base, raffia, the DWCV Amber Autumn stack, distress ink, floral pearls and some chipboard letters!


Made with: The same DCWV Stack, random cut butterflies from the Martha Stewart punch, a white card base, a chatterbox stamp, and distress inks.

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE AMAZING Dee Dee!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! These are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Thank YOU from the bottom of my heart on helping Dolores and Stephanie out during our FAVE THINGS challenge!!! And I have put a request out to Dolores to see if she needs more! I will announce if she does!!!! Thanks again! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous cards!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Fave Things!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete