Monday, November 8, 2010

CC Challenge 5 - Trying out 4 Cirque du soGABE

I'm feeling pretty good about most of these entries!!

# five was a scraplift challenge - to find a scrap layout by someone on CC and adopt it for your own use. The rules were to change 3 specific things, but that inspiration had to be pretty recognizable.

I chose a layout titled BFFs by the user luckysmom on CC.

I loved the large title, and the paper with the huge pattern, eliminating a lot of embellishments. I also liked the large square that created the focal point for her photos and journaling.

And I've had this cirque du soleil idea in my head for a while.. then A Few Of My Favorite Things had a "Sports" Challenge... SOOOO Here's my interpretation:



Used: FancyPants paper, Lime rickey by BG, random ribbons, pins by MM, random buttons and tickets, Zebra wire, Art Blanche chipboard, black uni ball pen, adhesive, distress ink, and dymo label maker.

3 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! DeeDee! This is PURE GENIUS! I love love love love love your take on this!! WOWWWWWWWW!!! Such an AWESOME title and love love love love the colors!! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love that photo and the bright colors and papers! LOVE your title!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fave Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT layout!! LOVE the happy colors and the photo is GREAT!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fave THings!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete