Monday, November 29, 2010

Tag-Licious

As I was perusing through a couple of my favorite challenge sites, I noticed a common theme this week/month - TAGS.

and who doesn't love a gorgeous vintage tag? I thought it might be nice to make a tag about me and Mr. DeeDee - so the center of my flower is our last name initial. For the OCC and SSS challenges here's the tag I made this evening:

Materials Used: Making Memories paper, Tim Holtz Ink/mask/photo real ribbon, Basic gray paper for the flowers, a type writer letter brad, 22 gauge wire, raffia, random lace and the ticket is from http://misscutiepiegoes80s.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, love the shabbyness of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your tag,
    I would love to see a tutorial on that flower,
    coz it looks fab,
    have a crafty day,
    Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag! All of the details are great!
    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Deedee, just love your tag..absolutely fabulous and the flower is great and the colors too.....thanks for playing along with Simon Says Stamp and Show, Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is cool! I love that flower!!

    Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete