Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SketchMania #18!

Good Morning!

I've come up with a few fun sketches for the month of Nov - or so I think lol. The designers seem to be excited to try them out!

We haven't gotten the winner for last month figured out quite yet but keep your eye open for the announcement - I'll need to get the shipping info for our winner! and I do believe that I, myself, via UmWowStudio will be hosting this month - I'll figure out to a t what the prize will be and post photos later this week or next!!

Here is the sketch and 2 of the designer's examples!



DeeDee:


RachelMay:


Submit, as always, below in the Mr. Linky - you have until the 3oth of Nov for this one! Please link directly to your blog entry (CropChocolate, facebook, flikr, photobucket are ok too!) and make sure your name is the title of the piece, we'll need to be able to notify our winner!


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry it took me so long to get this done but I really like how it turned out

    ReplyDelete