Thursday, November 25, 2010

XMas Spirit

Here are a few projects in the spirit of Christmas =)

I wanted to retake photos of my Card example of SM this week - they seemed a bit blurry, and I'd like to show more of the detail.



Products Used: Punchinella, white acrylic paint, heavy wire, pearls, random bits n pieces, a rusted star, tiny paper clip, a graphic from The Graphics Fairy, KaiserCraft paper.


Then I got a special order for some Christmas flowers, and I definitely had fun with these, she wanted six lighter flowers and then six more original colored ones:




2 comments:

  1. Love both your projects the card and the flowers. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Your flowers are lovely too! Thanks so much for linking this up to Brag Monday.

    ReplyDelete