Friday, December 9, 2011

12 tags day 10

♥♥♥



Each day of the hop we are using stamps from Plate #1363 -- which is also a PRIZE! for people who hop all 12 days, leave comments and become followers! 

You should have started @ Terri's Blog. if not, click the link and be sure to go in order :)

My Creation:





Looking at this guy now I'm thinking I might peel out the red on manila and maybe just go with a blue on dark brown?? something like that!


Thanks for stopping by!! You're on your way to Susan's Blog next!!!

-DeeDee

15 comments:

  1. Kinda has an alien snowman quality about him!

    I like the red, it offsets the rest of the piece.

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red or blue, your snowman is one cool fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say that is a snowman that is definitely outside the box. Who needs traditional white anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like it like it is....but then you could have both...Smile

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it the way it is--cold snowman flashing warm message from within.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Betsy--I like that shiny background, very pretty, Dee Dee!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you have use a different shape again. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool modern-looking snowman. Great way to think outside the box.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the contrast is nice. blue might be more complementary, but the message might get lost.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very nice! You did a super job.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shape! great idea? shellrm@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super Cool! LOVE HIM! :) Might be my fave of yours...might. you have so many great tags!

    ReplyDelete