Monday, December 5, 2011

12 tags day 6

Ahhh! 1/2 the way through!! Once again -- thank you SO much for your sweet sweet comments. each and every one makes my day again :D



Each day of the hop we are using stamps from Plate #1363 -- which is also a PRIZE! for people who hop all 12 days, leave comments and become followers! 

You should have started @ Terri's Blog. if not, click the link and be sure to go in order :)

My Creation:





That sleeping little elf is just so cute! Don't you think? The NOEL is also a VLVS! stamp found HERE. 



I have also managed to base my tags off of Linda (The Funky Junkie)'s 12 tags! So I will be linking up there each day :) Today's is linking to tag 5 -- I'm a huge found object fan, much like Linda -- and today I used an actual bottle brush tree... glittered it myself to look like snow and found some fab metallic beads I had that look like miniature glass ornaments!! The "JOY" on her tag is splendid and a great main focus.. so I went for that same look with my NOEL. 

Thanks for stopping by!! You're on your way to Susan's Blog next!!!

-DeeDee

21 comments:

  1. I especially like the use of the bottle brush tree. It adds great demension to the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bottle brush tree and how you decorated it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A spectacular tag! The colors are great and the composition superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He IS cute, Dee Dee--another wonderful tag!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pretty cutie just knocked the other Noel tag out as my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great tag - say I have some of those trees...hmmmmmm shellrm@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously these just keep getting better every day! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH WOW!!! I LOVE THIS ONE!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the use of the tree! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo I love this tag! Especially the bottle brush tree, awesome addition.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute tag! Love the bottle brush tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this little sleeping elf - so cute, and the dimensional tree looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your incorporation of seasonal natural elements really works for me!

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great design. I like the fact that you are outside the tag shape. Really makes it interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I would never have thought of using a bottle brush tree as embellishment. Really love the dimension it adds. That little elf seems to be able to sleep anywhere he lays down! lol He is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful tag! love what you are doing with those "trees"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, bravo Deedee!! Super job with the bottle brush tree - really cool way to embellish your piece. Your NOEL is really fantastic and I love how you mounted it on corrugated cardboard. Just a sensational piece of work. So happy to have you playing along with my 12 tags challenge!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete