Thursday, December 8, 2011

12 tags day 9

seriously you guys are TOO NICE!! THANK YOU for all the sweet sweet comments!! Sometimes I have a bad day too ;) and you guys really helped me out of my rut! But I'm with you --- simple just aint me ;)



Each day of the hop we are using stamps from Plate #1363 -- which is also a PRIZE! for people who hop all 12 days, leave comments and become followers! 

You should have started @ Terri's Blog. if not, click the link and be sure to go in order :)

My Creation:






LOVE THIS PIECE!

Thanks for stopping by!! You're on your way to Susan's Blog next!!!

-DeeDee

14 comments:

  1. Very cute little wreath. Love the red tinsel garland. It adds just the right amount of glitz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not to love about a tinsel garland?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool ornament! I really like the floating Santa in the center and the addition of the red tinsel which draws your eye right to him. I also like the pearl ornaments on the wreath. They give the ornament dimension and a subtle glow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, so cute! Love the wreath!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. your bad day is my good day! keep up the great work! ;) shellrm@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I love it, too--another great tag, Dee Dee!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love that glitzy flash of red! (saucermcfly)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Tag Dee Dee! love the tinsel sparkle!

    ReplyDelete