Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12 tags day 8

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments, everyone -- you remind me why I should just keep going!!! And why there are SO many different styles.. because we don't all like the same things :D



Each day of the hop we are using stamps from Plate #1363 -- which is also a PRIZE! for people who hop all 12 days, leave comments and become followers! 

You should have started @ Terri's Blog. if not, click the link and be sure to go in order :)

My Creation:





This tag is different too... I think after tonight I'm going to STOP trying simple ;) -- did you hear Webster's is looking for simple scrapbookers for a new DT? Don't think I'll be trying out there ;)

oh well.. this is still a very nice stamp!!

Thanks for stopping by!! You're on your way to Susan's Blog next!!!

-DeeDee

16 comments:

  1. I like the color against the crinkle craft tag. Plus I love the icicles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol simple is the hardest thing to do!
    I love your icicles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, gorgeous tag! Love all the texture and the icicles--WOW! They look very realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is fine, that ice looks wonderful--I know what you mean, though. I try to do clean and simple once in a while, and it hurts, it really does . . .

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hint of turquoise on the icicles is a marvelous touch. Love the textures and depth of this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your tag is really nice! You're very creative.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. You simple? I don't think it's in your make up Dee-dee. Beautiful is though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I really love the frosty icicle effect!! I am going to try this... (saucermcfly)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dee Dee, this tag is wonderful!

    And as for Webster's, their idea of simple isn't the same as my idea of simple- you could do it for sure!

    xoxo
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  10. The icicle treatment is really cool. And I like all of the textures in this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great, love the drizzling icicles! shellrm@hotmaio.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like the crinkle, like the icicles.
    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol...I completely understand the lack of simplicity problem! The tag is beautiful and you did a great job! :) Websters should be honored to have the talent! :)

    ReplyDelete