Sunday, December 4, 2011

12 tags Day 5

Welcome to our very own 12 Tags O' Christmas!! I've been super impressed by the team and I'm SUPER thankful for all your wonderful comments. They make me feel all warm inside!



Each day of the hop we are using stamps from Plate #1363 -- which is also a PRIZE! for people who hop all 12 days, leave comments and become followers! 

You should have started @ Terri's Blog. if not, click the link and be sure to go in order :)

My Creation:

(is this photo blurry??)


Don't be afraid to cut out parts of stamps you like.. or to stamp them and then cut into the image --- I do love the lights that are originally strung on top of this "Have a Merry Christmas" but for this application I decided the image would be better with out them! Easy peasy.. just cut them away!


I have also managed to base my tags off of Linda (The Funky Junkie)'s 12 tags! So I will be linking up there each day :) Today's is linking to tag 4 -- I loved yesterday's background (as did all of you I noticed!) so much that I recreated it.. a little lighter and a bit more green..  I loved the animal Linda had, the cheesecloth AND the icesicles. 


Thanks for stopping by!! You're on your way to Susan's Blog next!!!

-DeeDee

21 comments:

  1. Very classy, I like! shellrm@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colors, nice composition--love the text on the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee Dee, this is my favorite so far--your tags just keep getting more and more gorgeous! That bit of glimmer at the top is the perfect accent.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning tag! I love the dreamy feel of it. The colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag! Almost ethereal. You're giving me a lot of inspiration.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, great tag! !!! Good job DeeDee !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag. So serene and elegant. Love the background you created for the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dee Dee, I LOVE this!!! Sooo pretty!
    xoxo
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous. I never would have come up with this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colors and elegant design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag...this may be my fave. Great elements

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this one is really gorgeous, DeeDee! I love how you have blended the colors and your bird is awesome cut from the text paper - and that cheesecloth cloud is inspired! Great to see you completing all the FJ 12 tags so quickly! Thanks for continuing to play along.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete