Saturday, December 3, 2011

12 tags Day 4!

Can't believe we're a 1/3 the way through already!!



Each day of the hop we are using stamps from Plate #1363 -- which is also a PRIZE! for people who hop all 12 days, leave comments and become followers! 

You should have started @ Terri's Blog. if not, click the link and be sure to go in order :)

My Creation:




I need daylight all day long so that I can take better photos.. even when I wait till the last minute ;)



I have also managed to base my tags off of Linda (The Funky Junkie)'s 12 tags! So I will be linking up there each day :) Today's is linking to tag 3 -- I swear I start with Linda's tags as inspiration -- I love the "old music sheet" that she's created (i'm assuming with vellum and a heat gun) so I tried to do something similar with my sentiment.. and in my head I was thinking "Believe... wish... dream" and so forth! I do love vintage browns/tea dyes and such.. but I also love some nice color -- so this one does not match in tones ;) 


Thanks for stopping by!! You're on your way to Susan's Blog next!!!

-DeeDee

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag! Love how you did the background. Gorgeous depth and color. Just enough to make your embossing and focal point stand out without overpowering them. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way your background (kind of dreamy) matches the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just beautiful! Love the coloring.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the holly comes off the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colors and seriously terrific bling! Love what you did with your old scroll. Great water drop effect too - mine never seems to come out right. Great to have you rockin' the tag challenge with us - keep 'em coming!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! So soft and delicate looking

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty tag! Dreamy colors... and I like your use of the gem embellishments to form the V to outline the bottom corner of the sentiment scroll. And the frost on the holly looks so real.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty tag, Dee Dee--love the color and the sprig of greenery!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this tag! shellrm@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you're on their design team Deedee, cuz your work is unlike any of the others members. This one is my fav of yours so far.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very lovely! I like your style! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The greenery is a very nice touch.

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great color for the background. Very nice tag.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty. love the added glitter

    ReplyDelete