Thursday, December 11, 2014

Almost there!

Hello and welcome to UmWowStudio Blog,
 
Back in my corner of the world today ~Australia...... Yes it's Geraldine here to share some quick Retro/Vintage Christmas card and tags. I wanted a little change today and unlike my usual layout style, I like cards & tags to have an old world charm - especially at this time of year as it tends to please Mum and the Grandma's and always gets them talking about Christmas when they were younger.
 
 
 
UmWowStudio Chipboard products used:

 
 We all know just how hectic Christmas time is..... sometimes even the simplest of Cards or tags that we make reap the rewards of a smile and appreciation from the receiver and brighten our own Christmas.... these tags can be made in under 10 mins using a vintage image or paper. Keep the chipboard raw or add Crackle paint and ink.
 
 
 I hope you all enjoy Christmas and the holiday season, see you again soon. G!


2 comments: