Tuesday, December 2, 2014

very merry by Tusia Lech

Hello UmWowStudio fans :)

Here is Tusia Lech. Have you seen this month sketch? I was so inspired by it!!!


I created a layout, using lots of UWS goodies.

At first I cut nine squares and stamped the edges. And then I started to embellish all the squares :)



Below you can see a flair (Make a wish flair) with chipboard flourish (Flourishes two), that I have covered with gesso and then with Finnabair Golden Texture Paste.


Here I have used a tag (Explore Tags), that coordinates with Destination Unknown collection designed by DeeDee Catron for 7 Dots Studio. I sprayed it with Color Shine from Heidi Swapp and put it onto a larger tag, to create a dimension.


Letters for "very merry" text come from wonderful chipboard set - Alpha Two


Tiny houses with cute hearts are my favourites!!! I love adding them to my projects!! Below you can see them misted with Golden Color Shine.


I can be boring - I know :) - but I love love love UWS flairs!! They have flat back, so they are very easy for adhering onto any project. And the quality is just fabulous!!


Will you join UmWowStudio sketch challenge this month? If so, please use any UmWowStudio products - flair, chipboard, stencil :)

Here is full list of UWS supplies, I used:


Have a great day!
Tusia Lech

2 comments: