Monday, December 15, 2014

Super quick card by Tusia Lech

Hello fellow scrappers :)

Here is Tusia Lech today with a recipe for a quick card :) Believe me or not it takes not more than 10 minutes to create a card, you can see below. I am that kind of person, who often forgets someone's birthday or name-day - to tell the truth I rarely remember such dates :) So I have learnt to create cards in minutes :) And today I would like to share my way for quick card :)


1. Cut 2 squares or rectangles - everything depends on the card base, you have. Mine is square. So I cut 2 squares - one about 0,5 inch smaller than the other one.
2. I took UmWowStudio Damask Mask and applied embossing ink through stencil on the black paper (7 Dots Studio - Illumination line). Than I sprinkled embossing powder (two colors) and heat everything up.
3. I chose 2 floral chipboards (I love them!!!) from UmWowStudio - Flourishes 1 - one of them was covered with embossing powder and the other I left raw.
4. I took some golden threads and choose 2 flowers (Prima).
5. I adhered everything using hot glue gun for flowers. I have added some embellishments (crystals) and a sticker from 7 Dots Studio - Nature Walk collection. Et voila!! The card is ready!





Easy peasy, isn't it? :)
Have a great day!
Tusia Lech



Here is list of UWS supplies, I used:


2 comments: