Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Glittery Tag Book, Positive Word reminder

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Tina here today with my final UmWowStudio project.  :(  I have truly enjoyed my time creating for DeeDee and UWS and am hoping to be back soon!

For my final project, I created a Glittery Tag Book, with some of my favorite words to act as a reminder of how I want to live my life.



Even though my Tag Book may look complicated, it was very easy to create.  My supply list includes:

UWS Circle Peek-a-Boo Tag Book
Flower Confetti
Shimmerz Paints
Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Ribbon
Tim Holtz Word Stickers
Glitter
Gesso
Glue

I prepped each tag page with gesso, then liberally applied Shimmerz Paints to create a gorgeous background.  I heatset the paint to dry, then prepped a bunch of Flower Confetti with a coat of Gesso.  Once the gesso had dried, I adhered glitter with Mod Podge and let dry completely.

I wanted the Flower Confetti to peek through the circle cut-outs on each tag, so I lined up a top and bottom tag with each other, then glued the glittered flower confetti to the tag. 





Using glue, I outlined each circle cut out, then added Glitter.  To finish the Tag Book, I added my word sticker sentiments and Shimmerz Paint colored ribbon.  Easy Peasy, yet one of a kind!


Thank you for stopping by!  Thank you again to DeeDee for believing in me!  I will see y'all around Cyber-Land!


6 comments:

  1. Your tag book is so pretty!
    I love your glittery flower confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that rocks Tina, we will still see you around, Happy holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you lined up each circle to the tags below! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete