Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Under the Sea ATC Trio

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Tina here today with a trio of Destination Unknown/Ocean inspired ATC cards.

ATCs have always been a favorite project type of mine.  I love little canvases and ATC cards are the perfect size.


To create the background for my mini scene's, I sprayed several shades of Shimmerz sprays, then heat embossed to create 'waves'.  A few splatters of spray mist and the background was perfect!



I wanted a lot of texture on my chip pieces, so I heat embossed the large pieces with chunky embossing powder and the smaller ones with glass glitter.



UmWowStudio Chipboard used:
Coral
SeaLife Set

For a bit more whimsy, I added a piece of flair to each ATC card.  I love the dimension it added.



UmWowStudio Flair used
Set Sail

Wrap it up with a piece of twine and a sticker sentiment and DONE!


Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day!


5 comments: