Monday, December 29, 2014

'Finding Neverland'

Hi there bloggers,
I hope you all had a Wonderful and Happy Christmas Day!
 
I have years of holiday photos that have been gathering dust so recently I thought I would stop with the kids photos....'it's time to get scrapping the holidays' before I forget the names of places I visited. So today I'm sharing a layout I created with a photo from Venice Italy.
 I called this Find Neverland because if you ever go or have been to Venice, it's a place that you will find you never want to leave!
 
'Find Neverland'
 
 
UmWowStudio products:
 
 
 
Other products:
 7 Dots Studio - Designed by DeeDee Catron of UmWowStudio
Destination Unknown word stickers and Nature Walk Stamp set.
Manor House Flowers and elements.
 Cold Country paper.
Lindy's stamp Gang Sprays and Magicals.
 
 
It's only a few more days till 2015...Have a great New Years Eve and only make a
 NY's resolution you think?? you can keep. 
That's why I'm not making one......Geraldine.

 

3 comments:

  1. Your layouts leave me mesmerized! Love this one <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just beautiful and Venice is on my bucket list. I love the dark, dramatic colours... just amazing.

    ReplyDelete