Monday, December 22, 2014

Turning 2

I was so inspired by last month's sketch here on the UmWowStudio blog, that I created this page with it!  I was at a crop and was stuck... I used the sketch to use up some of my paper scraps on my table and create a celebration page for my son's 2nd birthday photo.  
 I love the UmWow Studio Layered Banner shapes!  They are perfect mixed in with the bigger paper versions. 
 I also love the UmWowStudio flair.. this one from The Bee's Knees set.  So cute!
 I also used some Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Whipped Spackle through the UmWowStudio Line of Chevrons Mask for a subtle design element.  Some Chevron Confetti was added over that when it dried. 
When I'm stuck for page ideas, I love to go back to my collection of sketches from the UmWowStudio blog and other sources.  It gives me somewhere to start and then I can change or add whatever I need to to make it my own!  

Materials:
UmWowStudio Chevron Confetti 
UmWow Studio Flair The Bee's Knees set
Papers: Studio Calico kit
Canvas pieces: Prima Marketing
Doily
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Whipped Spackle
Twine: aMuse
 

1 comment: