Thursday, December 4, 2014

I swear I lived

Good morning friends and readers! I hope everyone is finding themselves happy in the start of the holiday season. I had started out planning to create festive projects this month, however the non-holiday inspiration struck, and I had to roll with it. It is part of my creative process( along with my cleaning and cooking process) to wear headphones and listen to a music of choice. This song by one of my favorite current bands came on and the song is so powerful and upbeat, it was just what I needed to scrap this fun photo from a summer beach trip.


I had gotten the Tag book with the intent of using it as a mini book, but it felt right to use it as a base for this layout. I am a HUGE sucker for the raw look of this chipboard. I LOVE nature and love to represent it in my pages, making my raw chipboard just what I need at every project. I layed down two pages from the tag book, staggered atop one another as a starting point.
I than added a paper bow I folded, and layered up some fun pieces to lay the make a wish flair on, I have been LOVING the look of random thread beneath embellishments. With so many thread colors, it is the perfect way to add subtle color. I finalized with a bit of confetti flair on top to add detail. Seriously, how perfect and celebratory does this flair look! Perfect for the way I view this magical ride called life.
Thanks for stopping into today and letting me share this fun layout with you! I hope it encouraged you to use your albums in new ways! Check back in tomorrow for some more amazing inspiration!
                                                          Brianna

UWS Product used:
Sequin Confetti 
Make a wish Flair
Tag book

No comments:

Post a Comment