Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Good Stuff with Rhonda

Happy Thursday to you and welcome to the blog today!  It's Rhonda here with my final post for 2014. It has been such an honor to design for UmWowStudio and DeeDee.

I had some fun with my page for today, using one of my favorite fun photos from this summer of my boys. I've mixed up my chip here with some fun designs and of course one of our beautiful flairs for my title.

"The Good Stuff"

Some details...

I thought it would be interesting to mix the Film Reel with the Flourish. I covered the flourish with some pearlescent paint. The film reel was painted with some Radiant Rain in pewter. The love speech bubble was colored with a Faber-Castell watercolor pencil in red, then I added a very dry brush to it.


I backed the film reel with some vellum, and the love speech bubble with pattern paper.  The variety of finishes on the chipboard elements makes for a really interesting mix of texture for the page.  

UmWowStudio Products:
Life is Good Flair 
Love Speech Bubbles
View Finder Film Reel
Flourishes One

Other Products:
Star Crossed Pattern Papers, Noteworthy and Buttons by BoBunny
Pearlescent in Island Mist and Sugar by BoBunny
Radiant Rain in Pewter by Creative Imaginations
Watercolor Pencil by Faber-Castell

Thank you so much to DeeDee for the opportunity to design with your fabulous products!  I have enjoyed every moment and can't wait to see what new things that you come up with next!!!

All the best to you and yours,
~ Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment