Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Countdown

Good morning friends, Brianna here. I am sharing my final project as a team member today. It has been wonderful working with this team, and being able too share what I create with you all each month. I wanted to try and make something quite festive as my last project, and am very happy to add this to our holiday décor every year now. I am a huge fan of Thrift Shops, circulating them often for great finds. I came across this used Ikea frame, and knew it would be perfect for hanging my remaining tags left over from my layout done earlier this month. Because it seemed the most logical way to me, I used the two chipboard tags left from my Tab Tag Book as templates and created the remaining 25 pages out of black cardstock.
I planned to create My pages by using a set of materials to be used on each and every page for cohesiveness. I started out with choosing the perfect number cut files for my Cameo as my tag countdown.I chose 4 patterned papers ( a red, 2 brown grids, and black and white chevron). I also used Book pages from an old encyclopedia I use for projects; A few laser cut shapes out of white construction paper; Red thread; my red embellishment beads; My gold sequin stars; a variety of stamps; a few journaling circles from my stash; punched circles from my patterned papers; and of course my trust UmWowStudio products.
If you look closely, you can see that I made sure to use each of these products in some way on each tag.
 
Making a bit more of a focus on my main tag, I used this gorgeous flair from the make a wish flair set, backed by a Gear shape from the gear mash. I chose to keep the main background of the tag Raw, ( my favorite way to use my chipboard).
 
 
As I went along, I enjoyed the look of two pieces of chipboard per tag, switching out as I went, alternating between my button mash, sequin confetti, and arrow confetti.
 
 
I am quite excited how it Came out, certainly the best way to countdown the days until Christmas morning, and now I can have UmowStudio product to help put me in the holiday spirit each and every year to come.
                                                                       Brianna

UmWowStudio Product used :
Make a wish flair set
Arrow Confetti
Sequin Confetti
Button Mash
Gear Mash
Tab Tag Book

Other product:
Crate paper patterned papers
Black construction paper
Martha Stewart glass microbeads in Garnet

1 comment:

  1. Awesome find and revamp! Thrift stores are where I get a lot of interesting items as well. TFS!

    ReplyDelete