Monday, August 11, 2014

30

 
Good morning friends.
I recently celebrated my 30th birthday. I wanted to capture the fun of this landmark with an equally fun layout. I have been playing a lot more with my art supplies on layouts, and had the idea to swap paper colors with opposite paint colors. Using my paints as a photo mat, I swapped the colors for a fun look.
I knew right away that I wanted to use a large UWS speech bubble frame as a statement embellishment. I had splurged on Martha Stewart micro beads when they first came out, and have yet to truly use them. I chose to cover my frame in gold micro beads for just the right pop of bling that I was going for.
Keeping with the gold theme, I chose to cover my chosen celebrate confetti with my gold ink pad. Isn't that mini balloon just perfection for a birthday layout! I came across this Dr. Suess quote online and felt it perfect for this page. I chose to carry it along my paper bubbles for an added playfulness and movement.
Thank you for checking on our new project! I hope I inspired you to play with your paints an old embellishments, making them new again!
Brianna
 
UmWowStudio Product used:

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful use of your supplies, it is amazing what you can create when you get started. Happy belated birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete