Friday, August 29, 2014

Love This {12x12 by Guest CT member Anna R.}

Hello folks! today we have the talented Anna Rogalska joining our team for a brief stint as a Guest Creative Team Member. She always has the most elaborate stunning layouts, and I'm excited to feature her for a day!



Hi Everyone! I'm Anna Rogalska. I live in Poland. I am a landscape architect, scrapbooker and in my spare time I am a keen runner. I've been scrapbooking for nearly 6 years. My scrapping style is a little bit of everything, romantic, a little shabby and mixed media. I love to try new techniques!
I make layouts, cards, tags and altered items. I am definitely a flower addict! I absolutely love flowers, chipboard, stencils and paints which are usually incorporated in most of my layouts
I am very excited to be here to share with you a project I created with UmWowStudio products. Thank you DeeDee for having me :)
..You can find me here: annar-mojepasje.blogspot.com


Today I am sharing with you a layout about flowers in my garden, because flowers are my biggest love! I am completely addicted to plants and gardening.
I created a layout using my favourite 7 Dots Studio Nature Walk collection and gorgeous UmWowStudio chipboard pieces like: Doilies, Distressed Harlequin Background and Love This Arrow Title.
My background is made mostly with 13arts mediums like purple mists and paints. I love this color!

UmWowStudio Products:
Doilies
Distressed Harlequin Background
Love This Arrow Title

7 Dots Studio - Nature Walk - Winged Vines paper
7 Dots Studio - Nature Walk - Clear Stamps

and from others:
13arts: gesso, modeling paste, mists and paints
Prima stencil

3 comments: