Thursday, August 7, 2014

Dogalicious X 2

Hello and Happy Thursday.  Tina here today with a light-hearted layout featuring my two pups - Moose & Flikka. 


One of the main reasons I love creating with chipboard, especially UmWowStudio chipboard, is that allows you to add more dimension and texture to layouts, no matter who the supplier or collection is.  Raw chipboard is one of the most versatile products you can have in your stash, and it never runs out of style.

I had recently purchased this bright and cheerful collection from Fancy Pants.  I knew I wanted to create a layout featuring my dogs, but I wanted more dimension and color to my layout. 

Heat embossing chipboard is super easy and a great way to do just that.




I embossed Distressed Harlequin chip to be used as a backdrop for my photo, and several pieces from the Layered Triangle chip set.  They added just the perfect touch of dimension, texture, and color to my layout.  Love it!



What is your favorite way to enhance your chip?  Please share your tips and ideas!  I'm always looking for new ways to use my chip!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!




2 comments:

  1. Yes I love it also! Great use of dimension... fun pictures of your fur babies

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful page Tina! Love the texture and color you've achieved with embossing on your chippies!

    ReplyDelete