Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Adventure Awaits!

Hello and Welcome friends!
 
 
Today I'm sharing a fun layout with photo's of a more whimsical theme - Alice in Wonderland.
I have used lots the gorgeous 'New Nature' UmWowStudio chipboard that I just cannot resist but in a lighter palette for a change....Out with the Goth and in with the whimsy!
 
'Adventure Awaits'
 

 
I love to cover chipboard in crackle paint and then I use various inks to add just hints of colour
and highlight the cracks - to create one of a kind pieces of chipboard.
 
UmWowStudio Products:
 


 Hope you have enjoyed looking at my layout and continue to see some stunning and inspiring projects that the Creative Team have to show here on the blog!
Till next time. Geraldine! 


 

2 comments:

  1. I love the whole feel of this layout, from the nature paper, to the rolled paper, and little squirrel friend!such a great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! The whole feeling on the page, the pictures, LOVE it

    ReplyDelete