Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Scary Weather!

 
Hello friends and bloggers....Welcome!
 
Geraldine here today, to share two of my latest tag creations.
Here at UmWowStudio we recently had a fabulous Blog Hop and I was inspired by some of the gorgeous tags that DeeDee Catron had made - couldn't resist looking at them as they were both fabulous..... so for today I decided to share that inspiration that led me to making this set.....
 
Together they are called ~ 'Scary Weather'
 
 
Yes -I know I have used  those Spooky trees again - Oh how I love these, so how could I resist anything to do with nature?


UmWowStudio products used:
 
 


I have also used lots of other mediums to create these:
Shimmerz textures, Tim Holtz Crackle paint, Distress glitter, twine and various distress inks.
7 DotsStudio - Cold Country paper.
 
 
Hope you have enjoyed my post and see you in September!
Geraldine.

2 comments:

  1. You have created the seasons of "spooky weather" beautifully and evocatively in these two stunning tags Geraldine, kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scary weather tags! Every time I look, I see more wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete