Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I Reckon So

Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a wonderful day! Today I'm sharing with you my "not so typically romantic" romantic page:) I appreciate how UmWowStudio products can be used for such diverse subjects....including love and romance, while not being obviously so (unless you want it to be!). 

I started off with paper from 7Dots Studio, Nature Walk and put some slabs of primary colors (mixed with molding paste for texture). After that I used a bunch of UmWowStudio goods.


I used the Twinkle Speech Bubbles to frame our question and answer. Left them raw of course, as I thought that would pop more against the bright primary colors. This Day Hashtag Banners add that extra bit of fun (and straight lines against the curves)...I also left them raw for the same reasons. 



And aren't these Alpha ONE letters just the right size for fitting into the word bubbles? I painted them white to contrast against the raw chippies.


I couldn't decide which flair I wanted to use between the Sidewalk Chalk and Mustard 29 flair so I used both! For the Sidewalk Chalk heart I used the same acrylic blue paint as I did on my paper, on the space around the flair to make it match my paper. The yellow "love" flair I left alone as it fit my page perfectly. I added a teeny tiny "potty" couple from the fun Love Confetti collection (so fun!) to finalize that embellishment cluster. 


Hope you have a creative day!

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment