Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Road Trip with Rhonda

Happy Wednesday to you!  It's Rhonda here to host the blog for you today.

I have a confession, I have some favorite chipboard elements and I was hoarding one of them. Do you ever have a piece or two that you just love like that?

We recently took a family vacation and I wanted to grab a few images that my husband shared on FaceBook.

Road Trip!

The View Finder inspired my page, I decided to add some funky pattern paper to back it so it looked like there was film in it. I coated it with Radiant Rain in Pewter.


One of the Layered Arrows was base coated with cream paint and I stamped an ampersand on it. The Confetti Heart was inked with a Cherry Red Ink.


The Christmas Speech Bubble was used to frame one of my elements.



UmWowStudio Products:

Other Products:
Souvenir Pattern Papers by BoBunny
Navy Cardstock by Core'dinations
Kraft Cardstock by The Paper Company
Stamp and Button by BoBunny
Enamel Dots by Basic Grey
Twine by The Twinery
Other: Sequins, Thread and Sewing Machine

Thanks so much for stopping on over to the blog today!  What's your favorite UmWowStudio item right now? Perhaps you've guessed but one of mine is the View Finder. 

3 comments:

  1. such a great page, so many little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layers and how yow altered the chip pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write more, that's all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what you're talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?..Best Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete